Omnibus for WooCommerce – How to add lowest price information functionality.
All you need to do is purchase the plugin available in our shop – once the plugin is installed, go to its settings allowing you to edit the functionality.
It will automatically display the lowest price for a given product over the last 30 days. Regardless of the size of your shop and the number of products.
- The plugin allows you to specify where you want to display information about the lowest current price.
- The plugin allows you to specify the message to be displayed in the shop.
- The plugin allows you to specify the minimum time from which the prices are to be taken into account.
- The plugin allows you to define the display location ( Product page only / Archive page / Basket and checkout).
- The plugin allows you to define the display method ( Only in products on promotion/all products).
- The plugin menu will appear in the right-hand “Omnibus” bar
WooCommerce Omnibus Directives are an easy way to add this functionality to your store without writing code.
You need to download the plugin from my account – downloads. Then go to your WordPress dashboard and follow the installation steps described below:
- Go to the plugin list page and click on the “add new” tab.
- Then click on the Send plugin to server button.
- Select the plugin file you downloaded from our shop.
- Click on the install plugin button.
- After correct installation, click on the activate plug-in button.
- Go to the configuration panel in the plug-in.
WooCommerce Omnibus – will start by checking the prices of all the products your shop offers. The rest will already work completely automatically. If the price of any of them changes, the plugin will remember this change. In the event of further price changes, our plugin will display on the product card the lowest one from the last 30 days.